Gura Dmitriy Andreevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of cadastre and geoengineering, Institute of Construction and Transport Infrastructure, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dubenko Yuriy Vladimirovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor , sub-department of informatics and computer engineering, Institute of Computer Systems and Information Security, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Markovskiy Ivan Gennad'evich, Student, Institute of Construction and Transport Infrastructure, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), E-mail: Mr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The aim of the work is to find ways to automate the process of data processing while monitoring the technical condition of bridges. The object of the research in the article is a system for monitoring the structures of transport infrastructure of various types, based on the technology of three-dimensional laser scanning, as a way of assessing the degree of wear. Subject of research is an automated complex for processing laser-scanning data – an intelligent monitoring unit. Creation of his concept.
Materials and methods. The study was performed by the synthesis method of a model of a monitoring system, tested by the team for special needs, followed by its decomposition and partitioning into the main structural elements.
Results. The structure of the created monitoring system for bridge structures has been drawn up. The concept of its intellectual subsystem is developed and described. A complex is presented for creating three-dimensional copies of real objects in the form of its model of the “black box” type with an outline of the mechanism of its operation. Using the IDEF0 methodology, a block diagram of the operation and interaction of the elements of the intelligent bridge monitoring subsystem with a mathematical description of its states is formed.
Conclusions. As a result, conclusions about the most effective ways to modernize the bridge monitoring procedure as a whole are drawn. The proposed solution in the form of a single intelligent monitoring system eliminates the identified problems. In addition, such a complex can take into account the speed and dynamics of the development of deformations, which is a very important criterion when making forecasts of the remaining service life of the facility and recommendations for repair work.
1. Zheltko A. Ch. Razrabotka i issledovanie metodov opredeleniy osadok, smeshcheniy i deformatsiy elementov avtomobil'nykh mostov: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk [Development and research of methods for determination of settlements, displacements and deformations of elements of automobile bridges: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Rostov-on-Don, 2017, 135 p. [In Russian]
2. Sánchez Rodríguez A., Riveiro Rodríguez B., Soilán Rodríguez M., Arias Sánchez P. Degradation Mechanisms, Health Monitoring and Service Life Design Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering. 2019, pp. 265–285.
3. Gura D. A., Markovskiy I. G. Sovremennye problemy zemel'no-kadastrovoy deyatel'nosti, urbanizatsii i formirovaniya komfortnoy gorodskoy sredy [Modern problems of land cadastral activities, urbanization and the formation of a comfortable urban environment]. Tyumen, 2019, pp. 176–180. [In Russian]
4. Gura D. A., Kuziakina M. V., Dubenko Yu. V., Pshidatok S. K., Shevchenko G. G., Granik N. V., Markovskii I. G. Proceedings of the international symposium "Engineering and earth sciences: applied and fundamental research" dedi-cated to the 85th anniversary of H.I. Ibragimov. 2019.
5. Han W., Zhao S., Feng X., Chen L. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation. 2014, no. 30, pp. 56–64.
6. Ma H., Zhou W. I., Zhang L. IS-PRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. 2018, no. 146, pp. 260–271.
7. Liu L., Lim S. Measurement. 2018, no. 123, pp. 135–144
8. Tselykh D. S., Privalov O. O. Tekhnicheskie nauki: teoriya i praktika: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Chita, aprel' 2012 g.) [Engineering sciences: theory and practice: proceedings of the International scientific conference (Chita, April, 2012]. Chita: Molodoy uchenyy, 2012, pp. 74–78. [In Russian]
9. Gura D. A., Dubenko Yu. V., Buchatskiy P. Yu., Markovskiy I. G., Khusht N. I. Vestnik Adygeyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. 4, Estestvenno-matematicheskie i tekhnicheskie nauki [Bulletin of Adygei State University. Series 4, Natural and mathematical sciences]. 2019, no. 4, pp. 74–80. [In Russian]
10. Patent 2650857 Russian Federation. Sistema opredeleniya geometricheskikh parametrov trekhmernykh ob"ektov [System for determining the geometric parameters of three-dimensional objects]. Dubenko Yu. V., Timchenko N. N.; Kuban State Technological University. No. 2017111746; appl. 06.04.2017; publ. 17.04.2018. [In Russian]
11. Patent 2016615673 Russian Federation. Programma dlya proektirovaniya analiticheskikh blokov i blokov prinyatiya resheniy na osnove iskusstvennykh neyronnykh setey [A program for the design of analytical blocks and decision-making blocks based on artificial neural networks]. Timchenko N. N., Dubenko Yu. V.; Kuban State Technological University. No. 2016612682; appl. 28.03.2016; publ. 20.06.2016. [In Russian]